Saturday, March 24, 2012

Clothes of the past

Some of the clothes I made 2005-2008-ish

Reversible cow/lilac pants













Polar fleece jacket and pants. Jacket lined with cotton.










Corduroy overalls













Sweatshirt in cotton rich fleece aka cotton sherpa












I was so proud of this gorgeous yellow top, complete with my first attempt at a zip. I was devastated when I realised the overlocker had cut through some bunched fabric on the front and I had to take half of it it apart and put in a seam down the front. It went under a wee pinafore and the seam was hidden.









Christmas Day dress and matching headband, cotton velour













Long sleeved bib











Nappy/bib/wipes set










Sleepsack - cotton knit outer lined with merino













Overalls

No comments:

Post a Comment