Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Button Pie

Button Pie is my range of minky baby bibs, cotton velour circular face wipes, cotton velour square nappy-change wipes, and pacifier pockets. All the stock that I currently have made up is on my facebook page and available for purchase http://www.facebook.com/Buttonpie

The minky bibs are backed with microfleece. The great thing about minky is that it is hard to stain, and washes up so soft and fluffy every time. There are two snaps on the neck so they fit all ages. I have a variety of boy, girl, and neutral colours.



Face wipes and nappy-changing bottom wipes have one side of soft cotton velour and one side of cotton flannelette. I make the face wipes in a circle so they are easily identifiable and different from the square bottom wipes. They come in sets of 4.



Pacifier Pockets are designed to hold dummies, keys, anything that needs keeping safe while being easily findable in your bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment